Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, July 17, 2009

Turtle Soup At Geylang

Last Monday, we went to Geylang Lor 19 with my grandparents & parents to have turtle soup for lunch as my grandparents have been wanting to eat there for quite some time and also they comment that they are still serving the best turtle soup ever as compare to some of the places that they have tried and this makes mummy wanna try too cos mummy has never dare to eat turtle soup and it's also one of my daddy's favourite food. And popo also says that turtle soup helps to clear and detoxified our blood and is nourishing to our body too. And fyi, daddy & mummy have forgotten to snap some pictures of the turtle soup cos all of them are too busy eating. And as for me, I have been very well-behaved throughout by playing with the wet tissue myself.

No comments: