Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mouth Open Big Big When In My Walker

This is one of the pass-down walker from my twin cousins. As you can see, it is still so new and also in good condition as they only used it for awhile. And fyi, I have 3 walkers in total. The one in this picture is the one I'm using now, and the other 2 is at my ah ma and po po's house. How fortunate I am! And I'm always very excited when mummy is going to let me sit in my walker cos i can move around freely. Look at my mouth, I'm so happily exploring that my mouth was so widely open and was making all sort of noises when I play with my walker's deskboard.

No comments: