Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chatty Me After Vaccine!

Photos of me when on the way to Anson International at Paragon for my last dose of vaccination including rota, actually thought it would be the last but it's not as I still need to have my 3 doses of pneumococcal vaccines to be taken separately when I reach 7 mths, 9 mths and 12 mths old and follow by MMR, Hep A and so on. Think I will only finish all my vaccines when I reached 18 mths or more. *Sighz*, so many vaccines to take... But it's ok cause I enjoy playing and chit chatting with my PD. And when on the way back, some of the aunties are trying to play and talk to me but I just keep looking at them without blinking my eyes, think maybe I'm too tired to entertain them at that time. However after I reached home, I start to get chatty again after my nap although I'm having a slight fever of 37.7 deg celsius. This is my chatty video and can you figure out what I'm saying? Seems like I'm saying 'yeai yeai' (meaning naughty in Cantonese) and also sounds abit like I'm singing at the last part of the video! Hmmm...

No comments: