Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Enjoying My Porridge

As I'm already 6 months old now, so it's time for me to start having some solid food. These are some of the photos taken before taking my porridge and fyi, I will show popo my happy face when I saw her walking towards me with my porridge in her hand cause it means eating time, hee hee.... And fyi, I enjoy eating porridge more than drinking milk as it's so much yummier. And you will be able to see the way I eat from the video below. It seems like I'm enjoying my porridge so much that whenever I eat one mouth, I will start kicking my legs. And fyi, if you let me wait and don't feed me once I swallow my food, I will start to cry and fuss and refuse to eat the porridge no matter how hard you try to feed me. I will only eat again after being coaxed for some time till I'm happy and popo, daddy and mummy also comment that I'm a fast eater.

No comments: