Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Having Fun At The Park!

As I woke up at around 6plus on a Sunday morning, therefore, mummy and daddy decided to bring me for a stroll at the park as well as to enjoy the morning fresh air before heading to the market together as it is still early. And fyi, the park is only about 2 mins walk from our house and other than just the playground, you can also find running track, bbq pit and also exercising stations for physical training and more.... And upon reaching the park, I start to get excited when I saw people exercising and children playing. And mummy decided to let me have some fun by letting me try out the rocking chair and I enjoy it very much. See how 'tao 陶 zui 醉' and happy my face is!
And I hope this Sunday can come faster cos daddy and mummy say that they will bring me to the park every Sunday if the weather is fine, then I can get to enjoy my rocking ride again!

No comments: