Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Last Saturday, we celebrated Father's Day one week in advance to avoid the crowd and it's a good day too cos it also happen to be daddy's off day. And before we get ready to head out to our destination, mummy could not decide on the two dresses above and therefore, mummy let me choose it myself. And when mummy ask; "Gal gal, we are going 'gai gai', which dress do you want to wear?' and after abit of looking here and there, I choose the pink one and mummy wants to make sure that I really understand what she is asking, she asked me 3 times straight and my choice is still the same. Hmmm, guess maybe I really like pink colour! Other then that, mummy also let me try these 4 pairs of shoes and now all these shoes fit me nicely. Actually, mummy wants to let me wear the pink 'Nike' shoes but I keep taking it off cos maybe it's abit hard and stiff by the side so could be I'm feeling abit uncomfortable with the shoes cos whereas the other 3 pairs are fine. And after wasting abit of time here and there, we are finally ready to 'GO'!

No comments: