Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things That I Do When Having My Porridge

Last Sunday, I had cod fish spinach porridge for lunch and this is the usual amount of porridge that I always consumed. And during feeding time, mummy find me coming up with more and more funny faces that both she and daddy have not seen before. And just starting of last week, I will shake my head when mummy ask if I'm naughty or if I wanna go 'gai gai' and mummy was quite surprise cos this is the first time she saw me doing this. And I just love shaking my head even though I'm having my porridge, and at times, I will just smile and shake my head for nothing. And here in this video are some of my favourite do's that daddy has captured where you can see me snapping my jaws purposely while eating and also shaking my head smilingly. Daddy and mummy find my face so amusing when they saw me doing these cos my face looked really playful.

No comments: