Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm 7 Months Old Already

Time really flies! To mummy, it was just like she has given birth to me only yesterday but now I'm already 7 months old, and soon I will be 1 year old in another few months time and so on....
And starting this week, mummy tells daddy that I seem to have grown up now as I will start to cry abit and wants her to carry when I saw her taking her bag wanting to leave me after visiting me at popo's house and also mummy can feel some separation anxiety in me too. But mummy is also not too sure if I want to follow her home or just thought that she is going 'gai gai' and wanna tag along too.
And sometimes when mummy or daddy call me, I will not response or turn to look at them but I will smile secretly facing the other side with my eyeballs rolling back towards their direction. And when mummy come and stand in front of me and look at me, I will then start to laugh. How playful am I!

No comments: