Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, October 8, 2010

Childcare

Mummy has enrolled me to go for full day childcare starting from 1st Oct. And when mummy asked me if I wanna go to school, I would smile and say yes to her happily.
But it did not turn out like what I have told mummy, I started to cry when mummy tried to leave me with the teachers. And after trying for a week, it is still the same. So mummy decided to withdraw me from the school cause I keep having nightmares every night and would suddenly wake up in the middle of my sleep, crying loudly and cling onto mummy tightly till I fall asleep in her hug. Maybe I might not like that place so much or could be I'm still too young to start at the age of 2. Anyway, mummy will still be looking for another childcare centre when I get abit older.

No comments: