Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun At SSC

It's Saturday again! So all of us decided to meet up for dinner at SSC and do some art colouring after dinner. In fact, I'm the first one to finish my painting with the help of mummy cause I'm tired of colouring the picture after awhile, thus mummy gonna help me finish up the art. See, I'm more interested in helping the staffs to put the chairs nicely rather than painting. While waiting for my cousins to finish their colouring, I requested daddy for a kiddy ride on the bear and at the same time, have some shots together with the bear. After that, we even proceed to the outdoor playground for more fun before we decided to head for home.

No comments: