Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lunar New Year (初二)

Every year as usual, we will go to my tai ma's hse (mum's side) on the second day of Lunar New Year to 拜年. After that, we will go straight to my 三叔公 house together for dinner & sing karaoke without fail. This has been going on & on for the past 5 to 6 years and I only started to join them this year cos I'm only 3.5 months old last year, and for sure I'm not able to bear the karaoke noise. But this year is so different for me cos I enjoy most of the songs they sing and play, I even dance happily by myself when they play the Michael Jackson songs.
As I'm the youngest over there, therefore everybody likes to carry me and take pictures with me. Out of some pictures that I have taken here with are 四婶婆 & An Ting 姐姐.

No comments: